Monday, January 27, 2014

Did I mention...


...one of my old high school buddies just won a National Championship? Way to go Tim! Interviews here and here, too! Reading about Tim's win took me back to high school, when he and I would ride early before school doing our very best Alexi Grewal impersonations and chanting "OTC! OTC!" as we rode. Good times and great memories!

Interesting to me that CX mag and dirtwire both use terms like "surprises" and "huge upset" when describing Faia's win. The crossresults.com Nats Predictor predicted a fourth place finish for him. In my simple-minded way of looking at things, after the proper preparation, little more than a dig deep effort and a smooth ride separate fourth and first on any given day. Regardless, a great effort and a great result! Congrats again!


No comments:

Post a Comment