- Did you meet your racing goals?
- Do your training efforts truly replicate what is needed during competition?
- What else worked this year?
- Did you meet your training goals?
- Did you meet your fitness goals?
- Did you miss any large chunks from your original program?
- How quickly did you recover from hard workouts or heavy periods of training?
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
End of Season De-Brief
Having (reluctantly) made the decision to NOT go to Nationals, my CX season is officially -- and sadly -- over. Now is the time to start taking a long, hard, honest look at where things went well with both training and racing, and where things could be improved for next season. Taking a cue from the excellent podcast at semiprocycling.com, I am going to spend some time evaluating the following questions: